Sunday, November 17, 2013

You Better Work

I heard several times this week, from various people, "that's going to be a lot of work.  You aren't going to want to do all that work."  These folks don't know me at all.  I'm a hard worker.  I've never mind doing work or hard work.  When did people get so shy of doing the work and making the effort?  There really is joy in hard work and putting the effort in. 
Many times when I hear "that's going to be a lot of work", I hear fear.  Fear of failure.  Maybe.  I can't say what their fears are.  I do know that one way of addressing the fears is to get in and do the work.  The real hard work.  Trust yourself enough to know you can do it.  That if there is something you don't know how to do or what to do, the teacher and the information will show up.  Instead of being steeped in fear, you'll be able to celebrate your accomplishments.  You just might even surprise  yourself.  It will feel good.  I encourage you to give it a try.  Next time hard work presents itself in your life, stare down that fear. Roll up your sleeves and do the work.

Until next week...create to feel great!

43 projects complete! 9 to go! 

This week's project...a cute little baby elf hat.  For you guessed it a cute baby elf!

No comments:

Post a Comment