Saturday, April 14, 2012

All In The Amazingly Awesome Mind

I know I write a lot about how we can change and create our lives.  It is a reminder to myself more than anything.  This week I've been thinking a lot about how to create.  How to create my life to be even stronger, more peaceful and more fulfilling.  Time to think, dream and create are becoming more and more important to me.  It is the soil to grow great ideas, discover our passions, uncover our purpose and live a fantastic life.

Everything really begins and ends in our minds.  Those crazy wildly often negative but more times positive minds.
We create our world first in our minds.  Even when we are physically in the world, we carry with us what we have created the world to be in our minds.  It can be a set up for surprise, disappointment, delight, joy or heartache.  That is all up to us and how we use our minds to create in the moment.  Our minds are very powerful and they do get wasted all the time.  Wasted in what I call "useless creating".   We worry over and fear the unknown.   We sit on the throne of being right, we just know how it is all going to go down.  We use our talents to pick fights or disconnect from people we say we care about.  The list goes on.

Imagine, and I know you can imagine, because you do it all the time, some amazingly awesome happening to you.  Every time negativity in all it's forms pops into your mind, use your mind to either imagine that amazingly awesome happening happening to you OR use your mind to figure out a way to move one step closer to creating that amazingly awesome happening.  Making to happen.
Try it for a day.  When your day is over check in with you.  What are you noticing?   Try it for another day.
Wake up in the morning with the first being about that amazingly awesome happening.  Keep tuning your thoughts to that.   Keep checking in with yourself.  Keep focusing on the amazingly awesome happening.

I think this is creating in it's purest form.  I'd love to know what happens for you.  I know it will be amazingly awesome!
Until next week...create to feel great!
24 projects complete!  28 to go!

This week's project- the house needed a wreath to celebrate Spring.  The bright colors make me smile even on the rainiest of an April day.

No comments:

Post a Comment