Saturday, April 28, 2012

Year 3 Half Time Report

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."~ T.S Eliot

 This post marks the half way point in Year 3 of this Campaign.  I really feel like I've come a long way.  I also feel like there is so much further to go.  For the most part I enjoy that feeling.  I'm always amazed at myself and the discoveries I make.  The items I find to create.  I've always known that creativity is endless, limitless and boundless.  As vast as the universe itself.   I'm testing that knowledge.  I'm yet to say, "Well, I've crafted everything I can here.  I've created everything I can."  It's looking like it will be a long time, if ever, before I say that.
Another thing that I'm finding amazing is that, I'm changing in my approach to the world, in general. Attitudes, beliefs and world views change.  It's a lighter feeling.  I like it.  A lot.
I keep meeting more amazing people.  I keep connecting with the folks in my life at a deeper level.  I'm creating a life I sort thought was possible, but was afraid to go after fully.   This moment never looked so good.

When I started this Campaign and when I really wanted to go for Year 3, I kept thinking that this was really going a little too far for me.  What I've discovered, is that I haven't gone far enough, yet.
Thank you for being on this ride with me.  Now, let's...
Create to feel great!

26 weeks complete!  26 to go!

I like to celebrate with flowers.   This week it's Kanzashi flowers.   Folded fabric.  I can not stop making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment