Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blissful

"Don't be afraid to follow your bliss and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be."
~Joseph Campbell

Ah, bliss.  That is such an easy word on the eyes and mind.  Just saying brings a sigh of release. A smile to the heart.  Bliss.  Why is it the such a lovely word is so scary?  I'm going out on a limb here, but I think most folks want that feeling of bliss in their lives. Yet what is really bliss? And where in the world do I find it?
Uh oh, it is in the moment.  Dang. You mean to tell me I can buy bliss? I can't force bliss?  I have to live and be aware in the moment?  Well, yes.  That pesky moment.  That here and now.  Learning to be in that place.  Then learning to follow where it takes us.  That is where great life journeys start and continue.  The moment is where all things come together.  Where bliss lives.

Summer is a great time to discover that feeling of bliss and what it means to us.  So, this is my annual ode to summer. Time to follow your bliss, whatever it maybe.  See the doors opening before you as you step into the warmth of the moment and create a great time for you. Not only for just a summer but for all your seasons.
Summer is just a great time to start.

What is your bliss?  Are you following it?  Is it opening doors for you and taking you places you never thought possible?  If you aren't experiencing all that, when would you like to start? (hint..now.)

Until next week...create to feel great!
31 projects complete. 21 to go.                         

Project this week...is a Dotee Doll.  This wonderfully little unique dolls, that are the rage on Swap-bot.
I made a Joan of Arc and a Cleopatra.  They are addictive to make and design.  My next one will be a mermaid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment