Sunday, April 21, 2013

Week Over

This was an intense week for all of Human Kind.  I'm more and more convinced that this Campaign still is needed and has value.
My boss was in Boston, for his work with Runner's World, and was about a 1/4 mile from the finishing line.  When he returned to the office on Wednesday, his only about the events was, "There are more good guys than bad guys in the world."  He witnessed first hand all the strength and courage of people helping people.
It reminded us both of a Mr. Rogers quote

"When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, 'Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping. To this day, especially in times of 'disaster,' I remember my mother's words, and I am always comforted by realizing that there are still so many helpers -- so many caring people in this world." -- Mr. Rogers

 I think that says it all for this week.

Until next week...create to feel great.

16 projects complete! 46 to go!

This week's project is an apron fit for a Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment