Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bird Brains

Helloooo!!! I'm Janet Redhen.
I live with my three sisters next door to the meal worm lady, who usually writes this blog. She's been so busy making something, that she asked me to write this blog post.  Well, of course I said.  I have a lot to say don't you know.  A lot.  I may be a simple hen, but I'm very smart and wise.  I know a lot about being happy and achieving dreams and just living life in general.

The main thing that will be your life grand is to do something that is wonderful and astonishing.  Let the world know who you are. If you do something wonderful, like lay an egg.  Let the world know about your achievement.  An egg is a wonderful thing.  I lay 1 to 2 a day.  Can you say that?  No worries, if you can't.  I'm sure you can do something just as wonderful.  Please tell us about it.  Doing astonishing things every day will make you oh so happy.  Try it.

A word about meal worms.   They are my favorite treat.  I will do anything to get a meal worm.  I dream of meal worms.  One day I wanted meal worms and a dust bath so badly, I learned to hop the fence to get in the yard of the meal worm lady.  I took my dust bath (she also has superior dust in her yard) and waited for her to come out her back door.  Sure enough she did!  I ate my fill of meal worms.  It was a dream come true.   Dreams are important to life.  Very important to life.  They make you happy.  I will never forget the day I achieved that dream.  I felt strong and important, not to mention full of meal worms and cool and clean.  So, dream.  Dream big.

Lastly, go to bed early and get up early.  Don't worry and avoid stress.  Those eggs I lay...they will get stuck inside you if you worry and are stressed.  It happened to my little sister, Sweet Sue. It can happen to you.
That's all I know for now.  It is my bed time.  Good night.

Oh, yes...until next week...create to feel great!
28 projects complete! My that's impressive!  24 to go! 

The mealworm lady has been making lovely hats.  Don't you think these are just lovely?

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love this post. Janet Redhen knows her stuff. Dreams ARE important!

    I love the topic of your blog, creativity to banish negativity. I believe we can each choose wether we want to focus on the negative or the positive... I choose positive! Happy blogging!

    (This is racheljohnson from Swap-bot.com for the Blog Comment Hop #3 Swap.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your dream of ju,ping the fence. Also, those are beautiful hats.
    Blog Comment Hop #3
    sammylouise40

    ReplyDelete