Sunday, May 19, 2013

A Page From The Silver Linings Playbook

Whew! What a week!  Almost everyone I talked to or encountered this week, had some complaint or some big crisis that came into their lives.  My week was full of stress and challenging. 
MickeyGrrrl's health took a dip, she's still hanging in.  My part-time office job was full of time sensitive projects.  It seemed like one thing after another.
It is a positive attitude coupled with my ability to create things, however small, saved my day.  In all the junk that was going on, I found small moments of bliss and relaxation.  I reached out to folks with talk of creativity and encouraging them to discover what their art is. 

On Friday, I rented the movie, The Silver Linings Playbook.  I really liked the movie and it's message of a positive attitude.  The movie's characters were so human, so flawed.  It was a perfect choice for the week I had.  MickeyGrrrl was by my side watching.

Life happens.  Sometimes it is good happenings.  Sometimes it is less than wonderful happenings. We all stand at choice to find and seek the silver lining any all of it.

Here's to creating a truly great week.

Until next week...create to feel great!
20 projects complete!  32 to go!


This week's project was to help out my boss... a fabric screen to keep his cats out of the living room and stop them from ruining the hard wood floors.


No comments:

Post a Comment