Sunday, May 5, 2013

Full Embrace

I did a craft fair this week, and besides making a ton of fun money, my table was in a corner with two of the most creative women I've ever met. It was a small fair with only a handful of vendors.
It was a sunny day, buying traffic was light.  The three of us made the most sales (really the only sales).  Shopper kept stopping by and saying that the corner was alive with high energy, they had to stop by and see what was what.
I believe that folks were attracted the positive creative energy.   It was more than they could resist.
The lesson I learned from these two creative women was to fully embrace who you are and then find a way to fully express it in the world, and think of how it serves others.  Simple yes.  Easy, well no.
That is only because we get scared.  We start to think what others think of us is more important than what we think of our selves.  That mind set is not only deadly for artist, but for anyone wanting to live a full rich life.
Embrace who you are.  I have often said love is joyful acceptance.  Embrace, Accept,Express.   It really is that simple.  Try it for a week and see what happens.

Until next week...create to feel great!

18 projects complete!  44 to go

This week...I made sausages with casings.  I attempted to take photos, but they really didn't look that good, but they taste fabulous!  More homesteading...
I also got my additional raised beds built, filled and planted.  Stay tune for more adventures in Homesteading.

No comments:

Post a Comment