Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Wanted To Do Something

I've started this post 15 times.  I don't know what to say about this week's project, as I created it in response to wanting to do something to help a friend's mother who they found out this week, that she has final stage Cancer.   I've had the pleasure of knowing this woman over the years, we've never met in person, but we have spoken over the telephone for the past 13 years. They are working to keep her comfortable.  Hearing the news of her illness, I wanted to do something.  My creative juices got flowing...and I came up with bed slippers.   Toasty warm and colorful.  It is at times like these, I'm so happy I know how to create so many different things.  My creativity has gotten me through so many emotional times in my life and has created so much joy.  Not to mention all the cool things that are the product of all that creating.
I don't know what else to say here.  Perhaps it's a time to be a silent and reflective.

Until next week...create to feel great. 
50 projects complete 2 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment