Saturday, March 31, 2012

LOL!

Not only do I live in a funky and creative city, my neighborhood seems to be the center of all this funkiness and creativity.  I love it.   This week, someone has been plaster the neighborhood with brightly colored signs saying "LOL".   I'm really hoping these signs are being put up as a reminder to everyone to Laugh Out Loud.   If it is not, please don't tell me.   When I walk or drive by these signs, I really do laugh out loud.  It feels good.  I'm reminded just how much I love to laugh and the sound of laughter. Laughter lights up life.  It is a song or another way of singing.  My Grandmas encouraged me to have a strong loud laugh.   I will encourage you to develop the same, and use your laugh everyday.  Laughter is like opening up a window and letting fresh air flow in.
So laugh and laugh often.  It really is the best medicine.
LOL.  or  LMAFO we all need.   When was the last time you laughed out loud?  Really.

Thank you to the person or persons who is decorating my city with these signs.  Again, if the LOL signs aren't a reminder to laugh out loud.  I don't want to know. 

Until next week...create to feel great!

22 projects complete 30 to go!

This week's project is a dazzling frame- for a RuPaul's Drag Race craft swap. Yes, you read that one right! 

1 comment:

  1. So, so, SO true, DeeDee!! When I split my lip in the bus accident in Ethiopia, I legitimately could not smile or laugh for over two weeks--and I found myself SO angry and cranky, and set off by everything! As someone who has a natural tendency towards laughing and smiling ALL the time, at EVERYTHING, I never really realized what a HUGE difference it really does make, until I couldn't do it! I LOVE the LOL signs (and like you, I don't want to know if they mean anything else, because I love the idea!). Keep the inspiration coming, DeeDee!!! <3

    ReplyDelete