Saturday, June 8, 2013

Rock On!

This is a simple post.  This week I completed the project of creating or
recreating one of Jimi Hendrix's jackets.  At first, this project was a blessing that quickly turned into a pain in the butt, due to my fear.  Embracing where I was at...this project sailed along.  With every stitch, and there were a ton of hand stitches, I was able to look at how I allowed fear to kick me.  Will it happen again, more than likely yes...fear will get to me, but I'll recover fast, trust myself and my talents, my inner knowing sooner and without doubt.  That's a marvelous break through.

And with that lesson in my mind it is time to move forward.
Time to rock on life...fearlessly!  I wish you the same.
Until next week...create to feel great!

23 projects complete! 29 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment